Note: The HD Upgrade will include 500' of 18 gauge wire instead of 500' of 20 gauge wire.
You can train as many dogs as you want on the same electric dog fence system, as long as they are each wearing a receiver collar.
The PetSafe PIG00-13661 In-Ground Radio Fence System with wire and flags is a reliable and inexpensive fence that can do what physical fences cannot. Dogs cannot climb, jump or dig underneath this fence. It allows you to keep your dog within your yard, without blocking great views of and from your house. Easy to install, this Petsafe in-ground fence is a breeze to set up. Simply carve a trench around the area that you would like to contain your dog in, lay the wire and insert the two ends of the wire into your transmitter. Then just place the collar on your dog's neck and you are ready to go.
It is easy to train your dog to understand the containment fence. Every system includes 50 boundary flags that are placed along the boundary wire as a visual cue for your dog during training. The basic systems comes with 500 feet of burial-approved 20-gauge wire to contain approximately half an acre. It is perfect for pets weighing 8 pounds or more.
- In Ground Radio Fence
- Waterproof Receiver Collar
- Transmitter w/ Power Adapter
- UltraLight Receiver w/ Adjustable Collar
- Range: Up to 10 Acres Using Additional Wire & Flag Kits
- For Pets Weighing 8 Pounds or More
- Step-by-Step Installation & Training Guide/VCD
- System Works w/ Multiple Pets
(1) PIG00-13661 Fence Transmitter
(1) PUL-275 Dog Collar Receiver
(1) Spool of 20 gauge wire - 500 feet (HD upgrade will switch 20 gauge wire with 18 gauge wire)
(50) Boundary flags
(1) RFA-67D-11 battery for collar
(1) Power adapter for fence transmitter
(2) Contact prongs
(1) Test light
(2) Wire nuts
(1) Owner's manual and warranty card
(1) Installation and Training DVD
Installation Video Clip:
|Boundary Wire Chart|
|Acres||Approximate Feet of Wire Needed|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.