by MHC Medical Products
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.Not sold in CT, IL, MA, NJ, NY, RI
MVP Vet Syringe U-40 Insulin, 1/2 cc 29 gauge x 1/2", 100/Box
MVP Vet Syringes are film coated for maximum comfort.
• Advanced design of plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside
• Optimum design of finger flange and thumb rest provides comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
• Surgical grade stainless steel needle is securely attached eliminating needle pop-off.
• Multi-facet needle bevel with lubricant coating allows smooth and more comfortable injection.
• Transparent barrel give excellent view of syringe contents.
• Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors
• Single unit markings for more precise measurement of doses.
• Tight fitting and leak-proof plunger tip.
• No "dead space" for accurate dosage and less waste.
The 1/2 cc syringe is designed for patients receiving 20 Units or less of U-40 Insulin.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.