Ovitrol X-Tend Flea & Tick Spot On For Cats
Vet-Kem Ovitrol X-Tend Flea & Tick Spot On For Cats starts killing fleas within 15 minutes. Ovitrol X-Tend Spot On is fast and effective in killing deer ticks, fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and mosquitoes. Provides month-long protection.
Ovitrol X-Tend Flea & Tick Spot On For Cats combines Etofenprox (adulticide) with the insect growth regulator (IGR) S-Methoprene making a proven formula against fleas, deer ticks and mosquitoes.
- Etofenprox is classified by the EPA as a non-ester pyrethroid with very low acute mammalian or avian toxicity.
- Low toxicity rating, making it ideal for homes with multiple species (dogs, cats) and children.
Active Ingredients: Etofenprox 40.0%, (S)-Methoprene 3.6%
Every 3 pack includes a unique, reusable X-Tender applicator. Applicator is designed for easy application - without any mess.
- Ergonomic - applicator tip is designed to gently part the hair down to the skin.
- Easy - dispenses product with each click.
- Reliable - applicator door automatically open tube when closed.
- No drips - will not drip after it's opened.
- No mess - a few simple steps to apply. No mess to clean-up.
Vet-Kem Ovitrol X-Tend Flea & Tick Spot On works by application directly to the cat's skin, not the hair. When applying, use applicator device tip to pus aside cat's hair to allow direct application to the skin. Apply to skin at the base of the skull.
Retreat after 30 days.
Do not use on kittens weighing less than 2.5 lbs and less than 12 weeks of age. Do not apply more than once every month. Do not use more than one tube per cat. Do no get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth. Do no allow your cat to ingest this product.
Do not spread this product by hand over the cat. Do not bath the cat within 24 hours after product has been applied. households with more than one cat should prevent cats from grooming each other until solution has dried.
Packaging: 3 monthly dosages
Veterinary Products Laboratories - Vet-Kem
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.