EpiTreats Healthy Canine Snacks
EpiTreats Healthy Canine Snacks are formulated with specialized protein and carbohydrate sources to promote skin and coat health. These dog treats are designed to be given as rewards or treats to healthy dogs of all ages. They can also be given to complement the diet of dogs with skin sensitivities.
EpiTreats are intended for supplemental feeding only and should never be used as a complete diet. In order to maintain a healthy weight, please us the guidelines below and use caution not to exceed the maximum number of treats per day.
Weight of Dog
- Up to 20 lbs: 5 treats per day maximum [if obese: 3 treats per day maximum]
- 21-40 lbs: 7 treats per day maximum [if obese: 4 treats per day maximum]
- 41-60 lbs: 8 treats per day maximum [if obese: 5 treats per day maximum]
- 61-80 lbs: 10 treats per day maximum [if obese: 6 treats per day maximum]
- 80-100 lbs: 13 treats per day maximum [if obese: 4 treats per day maximum]
Dried potato product, hydrolyzed chicken liver, water sufficient for processing, corn syrup, glycerin, chicken fat [preserved with mixed tocopherols], calcium carbonate, lecithin, potassium chloride, phosphoric acid, salt, sorbic acid [preservative], rosemary extract
- Crude Protein - 11.0% min
- Crude Fat - 5.0% min
- Crude Fiber - 4.0% max
- Moisture - 28.0% max
Calorie Content: 2730 kcal ME/kg; or 16 kcal per treat
Store at room temperature
Packaging: resealable 8 oz bag
Dechra Veterinary Products
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.