by Veterinary Products Laboratories
This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.
An effective natural way to help your dog cope with new and fearful situations. Always stays with your dog.
Effective both at home and on the go - lasts up to 4 weeks
D.A.P. Collar stays with your dog all the time to help control stress-related behavior
- Introduction of new puppy
- Puppy socialization
- Going on walks
- Boarding and grooming
- Thunderstorm season
- Fireworks and gunshots
- Fear of traveling
Help prevent behavior problems
- Facilitate learning and training
- Make traveling more comfortable
- Facilitate socialization, especially in puppy classes
- Help calm animals in hospital and boarding kennels
Help puppies and dogs cope with stressful situations
- Help alleviate fear of traveling
- Help manage separation related problems
- Help dogs cope with noise fears like fireworks, thunderstorms and gunshots
- Helps new puppies to adapt
- Help dogs deal with holiday stress
- Help dogs feel more comfortable in kennels
- Help dogs be more focused when walking on leash
Two sizes for all dogs
- Puppy / Small Dog 17€? and fits up to 15€? necks
- Medium / Large Dog 27€? and fits up to 25€? necks
Directions for Use
Fasten the collar around your dog™s neck and adjust. Cut off the excess portion of the collar. The effects of one collar last up to 4 weeks. Combining the D.A.P. Collar with D.A.P. Diffuser indoors for stress-related behavior achieves optimal results.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.